Want to be part of the team?
Architect Lode Baeckelmans was inspired by the Louvre in Paris when designing this building. The building consists of 4 wings situated around 2 courts, issued from 1871 to 1879. Due to lack of room they kept reconstructing till 1929. Eventually the decision was made to move the activities to another location.
Plans and profiles were requested for analysis and historical studies of the existing situation. The choice was made to scan in color and in a higher resolution for extra levels of detail.