Want to be part of the team?
This customs warehouse in Essen was build in 1902 in a neo-renessaince style, with the goal of loading in goods after customs control. After 1975 they stopped utilising this warehouse and in 2003 the building was classified as a monument. The building was characterised by red bricks alternated by yellow bricks on bluestone. For the repurposing of this building, the plans, exteriors and profiles were asked to start the architects' reconversion study.